
so kat sini aku da tunjuk fanmade neh. best je kot. walaupon lagu neh xde mv. huhuhu. layan lah lagu nie. bez sangat2 hehehe. kali neh aku terover rajen so aku translate kan lagu nie khas untuk korang ek? hihihi eh, kalu tak dapat tengok kat cni. korang tengok lah kat cni ek? hihihi. sori lah ats kesulitan yg berlaku. :D ok daaaa. ASSALAMUALAIKUM~
Love Oh Love by Davichi
I walked, i just walked
I thought of you so i walked again
Like a child who is lost
I didn't know where to go and tear formed
The memories of you and i becoming like each other
The memories of our pain
All of it is precious
Trickling, trickling
Tears are flowing, memories are flowing
I guess i still love you
Don't leave my love, love, love
Please, please don't leave
Filled with tears, filled with scars
What should i do with my heart?
It hurts, It hurts, It hurts
Don't leave my love
Don't leave me
Don't leave me
On rainy, depressing days
I think of you and I shed a tears
The memories of our laughters
The memories of our fights
All of it is precious
Trickling, trickling
Tears are flowing, memories are flowing
I guess i still love you
Don't leave my love, love, love
Please, please don't leave
Filled with tears, filled with scars
What should i do with my heart?
It hurts, It hurts, It hurts
I shout and shout
No matter how much I call your name
You don't answer, I'm left all alone
What do I do?
Don't leave my love, love, love
Please, please don't leave
Filled with tears, filled with scars
What should i do with my heart?
It hurts, It hurts, It hurts
Don't leave my love
nie mv untuk my man. tapi kan. tak di galakkan tengok sangat lah ye? huhuhu. sori to say. :| i like this song coz lagu neh rancak je. k. jangan nak salah paham plak. ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment